Clothes and textiles
What this includes:
Recycle, reuse or dispose
You can donate/recycle all clean clothing or shoes (tied in pairs):
- At textile recycling banks
- By booking a free charity textile collection
- By donating via the Wandsworth group on free exchange websites such as Freegle or Freecycle
- By donating to a charity shop
- By swapping your clothes (Swishing) - find out more from the Swishing website.
Do not donate old carpets. Bedding (duvets, blankets, pillows, sleeping bags) should only be donated via free exchange websites.
Would you like to search again?