Distances provided using our postcode search are approximate and intended for guidance only.
Upcoming major event: Prudential Ride London 2015
Sunday, 2 August
Long term major works
Trinity Road (A214), SW18
13 week diversion from 27 June
- Currently closed southbound between the junctions of Upper Tooting Park and Burntwood Lane for gas main replacement and footway reconstruction.
- St James Drive SW18 is also closed northbound in order to facilitate a one-way system.
- Upper Tooting Park SW18 is closed at the junction with Trinity Road local diversions apply.
- Hendham Road SW18 is closed at the junction with Trinity Road.
- In addition, Brodrick Road is restricted to one-way Westbound between the junctions of St James’s Drive and Trinity Road
- Nottingham Road is also restricted one-way Eastbound.
Advanced Warning Signs are in place at strategic locations to forewarn motorists that there will be major traffic disruption in the area.
More information contact:
- TfL: 0343 222 1234
- Southern Gas Networks 01293 818 470
Major Electricity Cabling works in Battersea Area SW11 and SW8
There are footway and carriageway restrictions in the roads listed below to facilitate UK Power Networks (UKPN) Electricity works for the installation of high voltage cables for the proposed London Underground Northern Line Extension. Works are currently in progress until summer 2015. Roads are affected in phases:
- Holman Road
- Cringle Street (cable pulling)
At certain stages of the project, it will be necessary to implement temporary road closures and other temporary traffic management schemes to complete the works safely.
Contact details: Mark Le Calvez, Project Manager
- Telephone: 0755 7232852 (out of office hours)
Report a problem
- Telephone: 020 8871 6712
- Email us
Water leaks and gas escapes
- Water leaks: 0800 714 614
- Gas escapes: 0800 111 999
Please do not report these to the council or assume someone else has reported it.