Parking tickets and fines
Pay, challenge, or view evidence for a Penalty Charge Notice
To make a payment, challenge or view photographs/CCTV recording of the alleged breach you will need to use the Penalty Charge Number (PCN) from your ticket and your vehicle registration number.
There is a 50% discount if payment is received by us within 14 days after the ticket was issued.
You can not pay a PCN and then challenge the charge. Paying the fine shows you have accepted liability and the right of appeal is lost.
Make a payment
- Pay a parking ticket online. We accept: Switch, Delta, Visa or Mastercard.
Once you have paid your PCN you will be shown if there are more unpaid notices for your vehicle. Select this option to make another payment. Finally, you will receive a confirmation page and a reference number. Make a note of the reference number to be used in the event of a query.
- Pay by phone using your credit/debit card on 0800 021 7763.
- Pay by cash. Payments may be made at a Paypoint outlet or Post Office. You should take the barcoded payment slip with you. It is important to note that any payments made at a Paypoint/Post Office will take 48 hours to be credited to your account. Please retain your receipt as confirmation of the amount paid. Outstanding balances will be pursued and subject to statutory increases.
- Pay by post with a cheque or postal order. You should not send money in the post. Send your payment to:
Wandsworth Council (Payments)
PO Box 521
Make a challenge
You can challenge a parking ticket if you believe:
- the ticket should not have been issued, or
- that there are special reasons why it should be cancelled