News and services for Wandsworth businesses
The Wandsworth Open4Business e-newsletter provides you with regular updates and useful information to help your business succeed and thrive in Wandsworth. It is brought to you by the Economic Development Office.
Sign up for the e-newsletter
Latest news: November
- Wandsworth Enterprise Month open for bookings
- Entrepreneurs and designers wanted for new BBC show
- Take part in survey to win £100 gift vouchers
- Refer a friend and get £500
- Burntwood students win Street Food Challenge
- Nine Elms news
- Silverline urges Wandsworth businesses and residents to help them celebrate!
- Bike donations urgently wanted for youth local initiative
- Grow your brand, business or service during Enterprise Month
- Funding for local start ups
- Business support events
- Things to do in Wandsworth
Read previous editions
By subscribing to this service you agree that the Economic Development Office (Wandsworth Council) will send you email alerts and occasional links to other events or important matters that we want to bring to your attention. You can unsubscribe from the service at any time.