This information relates to private properties. For complaints about council housing, please view our advice for council tenants on anti-social behaviour.

What we can help with

We can deal with unlawful nuisances, such as:

We cannot help with

  • Aircraft, railway, and road traffic noise
  • Overhanging branches
  • Broken fences
  • Domestic smells

Report a nuisance

If the nuisance is happening now, call 020 8871 6127. You can report non-urgent nuisance online.

What to do if you live on a council housing estate.

How we deal with nuisances.