Open days for Nine Elms Vauxhall
Published: Tuesday 18th June 13
Two open days will take place next month (July 11 & 12) showcasing the changes taking place across Nine Elms, Vauxhall and Albert Embankment.
The two day exhibition invites local to find out more about how they will be affected by the on-going investment programme.
Thursday 11 July, 3pm - 8pm
Friday 12 July, 8am - 6pm
Battersea Power Station (Gate 2)
118 Kirtling Street
The events will be an opportunity to talk to those involved and to register for job and training opportunities which are being targeted towards the local community.
- A scale model of the regeneration plans
- Register for job and training opportunities
- Information on extending the Northern line to Battersea, updates on the Vauxhall Gyratory, new cycle and walking routes and a potential new pedestrian bridge across the Thames
- Plans for new parks, a river walk and public squares
- Plans for new affordable homes, schools and health centres
- Plans for two new town centres at Vauxhall and Battersea Power Station
The nearest stations to Battersea Power Station are Queenstown Road & Battersea Park .
From Vauxhall the 344 and 156 buses stop close to the power station on Battersea Park Road.
Two separate events are also taking place on 10 and 11 July for businesses based in Wandsworth and Lambeth which will offer information on how to win new business on this £15bn redevelopment programme. Find out how to register here.