Take a mate to get fit
Published: Wednesday 28th December 11
Many of the council’s sports centres are running ‘mates rates’ offers during January to encourage local people to get in shape.
The offer enables one paying person the chance to bring a friend to an activity for free between January 1 and January 31. The offer is limited to classes taking place on certain days or times.
Participating centres include:
- Battersea Sports Centre - boot camp, boxing circuits, kick fit, zumba
- Barn Elms Boathouse - adult beginner courses
- Barn Elms Sports Centre - tennis
- Battersea Park Millennium Arena (from January 9) - kickboxing, yoga, body conditioning, zumba
- Tooting Bec Athletics Track - yoga, boot camp, Muay Thai, pilates, boxercise.
For more details, visit www.wandsworth.gov.uk/sportoffers.