Our offices are in Wandsworth's town centre.
If you are not sure which office you are looking for, please telephone in advance to check. You can find the contact numbers for departments in the A to Z of services or telephone 020 8871 6000.
Find out which entrance to use for the Town Hall and other council buildings.
You can use the Transport for London journey planner to plan your journey to the Town Hall using public transport.
Unfortunately there are no parking facilities available at the Town Hall for visitors. Visitors should either use nearby street parking or the car park at Southside shopping centre - entrance is via Neville Gill Close behind the centre.
Accessibility of council buildings
- Wandsworth Town Hall
- Wandsworth Town Hall extension
- Wandsworth Register Office
- Prefab 1 (Play and Extended Services) rear car park, Wandsworth Town Hall
- Prefab 2 (Leisure and Sport Services) Wandsworth Town Hall Extension
- Bedford House 215 Balham High Road, London SW17 7BQ
- Welbeck House (Children's & Families) 43-55 High Street, London SW18 2PS
- Western Area Housing Office 38 Holybourne Avenue, Roehampton, London SW15 4JE
- Wandsworth Young Carers Project Katherine Low Settlement, 108 Battersea High Street, London SW11 3HP
For information about access for people with disabilities to buildings across the borough, including council offices, visit the DisabledGo website.
The Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street