Council Tax change of circumstances

Moving house

If you have recently moved into or within Wandsworth you will be liable for Council Tax at your new address.

You also need to tell us if you're moving out of Wandsworth.

The earlier you tell us, the more time you will get to pay your bill. It will also stop us from continuing to send letters to the previous occupier.

Allow up to 14 working days for a response.

Tell us if you are moving in, or out or within Wandsworth.


If you live in a Controlled Parking Zone you can apply for a parking permit. You will need to supply proof of vehicle ownership and proof of address.

Adding a person to council tax account

If you want to add someone to your council tax account, complete the moving form.

Email us if you have queries:

Moving? Tell us online