Wandsworth Design Awards 2015
Wandsworth Council is inviting nominations for its award scheme - the Wandsworth Design Awards - launched in 1999. The awards aim to give public recognition to recent local building projects which make a positive contribution to the local environment and set a good example to others.
We particularly encourage local people and amenity societies as well as architects and developers to send us their suggestions.
We want to hear about schemes in the borough of Wandsworth, large or small, which you think are successful.
The awards, including the Wandsworth Access Award, will be announced early in 2016 and details will appear on the council's website.
Suggestions can be made for all types of development including:
- access to buildings - improved provision for people with disabilities
- residential extensions, including loft extensions
- restoration/conversion projects, including schemes which introduce new uses into older buildings
- offices and shopfronts - new or restored
- new buildings
- public spaces
- landscape projects - including front gardens
- sustainable buildings/spaces - buildings/spaces
- demonstrating excellence in sustainable design and construction.
Make a nomination by 30 September 2015
or download and send us a nomination form.
Projects should have been completed since 1 January 2013.