Applying for a permit
Resident parking permit renewal
Renew parking permit online
Register for an online account to renew your parking permit online.
If you have an online account, log in and renew your permit online. If your details have not changed and you renew your permit online, there is no option to collect it from the Town Hall. Your online permit renewal will be sent out by post.
You will need your username and password to log in. If you have:
- forgotten your password, give us your user name and email address.
- forgotten your user name, contact the permit team.
Help renewing or registering online
- help on registering an online account
- renewing a permit
- renewing a permit with a change of address
- renewing a permit with a different vehicle
- renewing a permit with a different vehicle and address
You may need to provide proof of residence and vehicle ownership with your application.
Renew parking permit by post or in person
If you cannot renew online, you can renew by post or in person at the Town Hall.
- Download the permit renewal application form and guidance notes.
- Supply residence and vehicle proof.
- Bring your documents to the Customer Services Centre, between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Contact permit team for more information or help renewing your parking permit.
It is your responsibility to ensure your permit is renewed in good time, whether or not a reminder is received.