Blue badges

Lost or stolen badges

If you lose your badge or have it stolen, you should ring the Concessionary Travel Team on 020 8871 8238 or 020 8871 8239 who will advise you on how to obtain a replacement badge.

Alternatively please download, complete and return the Blue Badge Lost/Stolen form to the Concessionary Travel Team:

Wandsworth Council
Concessionary Travel Team
Town Hall Extension
Wandsworth High Street
SW18 2PU

If your badge has been stolen, you must supply a Crime Reference Number from the police. If it has been lost, you will be asked to supply a Lost Property Reference Number from the police.