Safety in your council home

In this section we give advice for Wandsworth tenants and leaseholders about staying safe and secure in their home.

We provide information and advice about:

For further information on each subject please refer to a professional or contractor, such as the London Fire Service, Gas Safe, or emergency services.

Contact Housing

For housing emergencies, repairs and general advice please contact Housing.

View contact details