Tables and chairs, balconies and crane operation licences

Tables and chairs on the highway

Tables and chairs placed on the highway for eating and drinking activities must be approved and licensed.

Apply for a licence to place tables and chairs on the highway.

Structures projecting over the highway

Structures such as balconies, which oversail the highway on a permanent basis must be licensed. We are responsible for managing and issuing permanent oversail licences.

Apply for an oversailing licence for structures projecting over the highway.

Tower crane operation

Crane operators must have a licence to operate tower cranes that oversail the highway.

Apply for a licence for a tower crane.