Link your Council Tax account
To view your Council Tax account, link it to your account. To do this:
- Log into your account.
- Select the "Register" link in the "Council Tax" section.
Register with Council Tax by selecting the "Register" link.
- You will need your Council Tax account number. This is in the top right hand corner of your paper bill.
The account reference number is in the top right hand side of your Council Tax bill.
Your Council Tax account number is:
- 8 characters long,
- starts with 8 or 9, and
- ends with a number or 'x'.
- Ignore any hyphens (-).
If you are new to Wandsworth and do not have an account number, tell us you have moved into Wandsworth.
- You will need to know the method of last Council Tax payment.
View details of your Council Tax account
Select the "View" link within the "Council Tax" section.
Select "View" link to view your Council Tax Account.
You will be able to view your account summary including:
- Total balance outstanding
- Instalment amounts
- Payment due dates
- Your property band