Alton Area regeneration
The Roehampton Partnership is formally constituted and brings together the public, private, and voluntary partners involved in the regeneration, along with residents.
It was established by the council, and considers a range of issues relating to the area.
The Partnership's objectives are to:
- Provide a forum for consultation to support and enable the long-term regeneration of Roehampton, utilising the collective skills and experience of its membership and by reflecting local needs and priorities.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the development of the masterplan and any subsequent delivery programme, and as a sounding board for issues arising from the master planning / development process.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the range of other regeneration activities which support the social and economic regeneration of the area.
- Support consultation and engagement activity in the area and act as a forum for discussion for issues emerging from consultations and local resident and stakeholder engagement
- meeting agendas
- minutes 2013-2016
- notes on actions.
- To see agenda and minutes from 2017 onwards, please visit here.