The Open Register
Purchasing the Open Register
The cost payable will depend on how many names appear on the Register for the area you purchase.
- Paper copy is £10 plus £5 per 1,000 names.
- Data format is £20 plus £1.50 per 1,000 names.
Area for purchase
- The smallest area for purchase is any individual polling district.
- The largest is the entire borough, covering three Parliamentary constituencies and 20 borough wards.
- The cost of the full Register is the same as for the Open Register.
The council does not set the charges that are made for purchasing the Register.
The cost is set out in the "Representation of the People" Acts and is the same across the United Kingdom.