Consultation on school admission arrangements for 2018/19 entry
If a school is oversubscribed, places are allocated in accordance with the school's published admission criteria (also known as admission policies or admission arrangements).
The admission authority for a school or academy must set admission arrangements annually.
Where changes are proposed for 2018-19 entry, schools and academies are required by law to consult on their proposed admission arrangements for a minimum six week period between 1 October 2016 and 31 January 2017.
This consultation period allows parents, other schools, religious authorities and the local community to raise any concerns about the proposed admission arrangements.
The schools that consulted on proposed changes to their admission arrangements are listed below.
The final admission arrangements must be determined by the admission authority for each school by 28 February 2017 and published by 15 March. For foundation schools, free schools, voluntary aided schools and academies the admission authority is the school governing body/academy trust. For community schools in Wandsworth, the admission authority is Wandsworth Council. The proposed admission arrangements for community schools (including Brandlehow School) will be considered by the Council's Education and Children's Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee on 9 February with a final decision made by the Council's Executive on 13 February.
- Brandlehow Primary School (consultation closed 24 January 2017)
- Our Lady of Victories Catholic Primary School (consultation closed 31 January 2017)
- Rutherford House School (consultation closed 15 December 2016)
- St Boniface RC Primary School (consultation closed 31 January 2017)
- St Mary's CE Primary School, Putney (consultation closed 31 January 2017)
- Trinity St Mary's CE Primary School (consultation closed 31 January 2017)
- Saint Cecilia's CE School (consultation closed 10 January 2017)