Consultation on school admission arrangements for 2018/19 entry
If a school is oversubscribed, places are allocated in accordance with the school's published admission criteria (also known as admission policies or admission arrangements).
The admission authority for a school or academy must set admission arrangements annually.
Where changes are proposed for 2018-19 entry, schools and academies are required by law to consult on their proposed admission arrangements for a minimum six week period between 1 October 2016 and 31 January 2017.
This consultation period allows parents, other schools, religious authorities and the local community to raise any concerns about the proposed admission arrangements.
The schools currently consulting on proposed changes to their admission arrangements are listed below.
How to comment on proposed admission arrangements
If you would like to comment on the proposed admission arrangements, you should send your written response to the admission authority for the school by end of the consultation period.
For community schools in Wandsworth, the admission authority is Wandsworth Council. For foundation schools, free schools, voluntary aided schools and academies the admission authority is the school governing body/academy trust and comments should be sent c/o the Clerk of Governors at the school/Academy unless otherwise indicated.
- Brandlehow Primary School (consultation closes 24 January 2017)
- Our Lady of Victories Catholic Primary School (consultation closes 31 January 2017)
- Rutherford House School (consultation closes 15 December 2016)
- St Boniface RC Primary School (consultation closes 31 January 2017)
- St Mary's CE Primary School, Putney (consultation closes 31 January 2017)
- Trinity St Mary's CE Primary School (consultation closes 31 January 2017)
- Saint Cecilia's CE School (consultation closes 10 January 2017)