Settlement Checking Service (SCS)

Regulation of our service

The local authority officers will not be able to provide advice on settlement matters.

Alternatively, you can:

About our officers

Our officers are registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), a UK Government body, which regulates organizations offering services of this kind. They have been fully trained by the UK Border Agency.