Nationality Checking Service (NCS)

Documents required for a non-EEA National married to an EEA National

Non-Europeans married to European Citizens – Family members of EEA Nationals Checklist

  • Application form
  • Document from the Home Office confirming Permanent Residence Status (this should have been held for at least 12 months)
  • Life in the UK Test
  • ESOL/ English qualification or Degree certificate (plus NARIC letter if applicable)
  • Passports to cover the last 5 years - must have been resident for the last 5 years
  • Home Office fees