Renewing your vows
This ceremony is for any couple wishing to celebrate renewing their vows in a unique and personal ceremony. The ceremony is often associated with a special anniversary. Many couples who have their ceremony abroad choose to renew their vows in a special ceremony held for family and friends.
Once a booking has been made we will send you a planner so that you can create a personal ceremony.
You can choose from our selection of vows or you can write your own. You can choose to rededicate your rings, or exchange new rings or gifts to celebrate the occasion. You may want to involve family and friends in the ceremony by asking them to read a poem or say a few words.
Alternatively, it can just be the two of you, with our Registrar.
Ceremonies can take place in the ceremony rooms within the Town Hall or at any venue within Wandsworth that is licensed for civil ceremonies. The ceremony has no legal status, and is non-religious. You will need to produce your marriage or civil partnership certificate when you book your ceremony.
Book a ceremony
Please call us on 020 8871 6120 from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm to make a booking. Alternatively you can make a booking in person Monday to Friday between 9am and 4.30pm.
- A non-refundable booking fee of £50 is required at the time of booking. This will be redeemed against the ceremony fee.
- Any outstanding balance is due no later than 2 months before the ceremony. If your booking is within 2 months the full fee is payable at the time of booking.
- Any changes to your booking will incur an administrative fee.
- The Register Office reserves the right to cancel a ceremony if payment has not been received.
Cost and venues
|The Grand Chamber or at approved venues in Wandsworth
- Additional commemorative certificates are £4
The fee includes the attendance of the celebrant, the use of the room and one commemorative certificate.
At an approved venue there may be a further cost for the hire of the rooms and facilities charged by the venue.