Ceremonies at the Town Hall
Our elegant Alexandra Room is decorated in blue and cream with attractive wood panelling and art deco paintings.
- Weekdays: £180 plus £4 per certificate
- Saturdays: £225 plus £4 per certificate
- 45 (including couple)
- Choice of ceremony
- Choice of music (we can play CDs, USB sticks and MP3 players)
- Personal vows
- A reading
- Couple can walk down the aisle
If giving notice for a ceremony in this room:
- For ceremonies before 1st October 2018 your notices must read ‘The Sovereign Suite’.
- For ceremonies on or after 1st October 2018 your notices must read ‘The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London’
Notices bearing the incorrect description will not be valid and will need to be amended or given again.
A deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment must be made no later than 2 months before the ceremony. If bookings are made within 2 months of the ceremony the fee must be paid in full at the time of booking. The Register Office reserves the right to cancel a ceremony if payment has not been received.