Ceremonies at the Town Hall
The Victoria Room accommodates up to 25 people.
The rich red theme and magnificent original art deco conference table provide a fine setting for your ceremony.
- Weekdays: £145 plus £4 per certificate
- Saturdays: £165 plus £4 per certificate
- Sunday/Bank Holidays: n/a
- 25 (including couple)
- Choice of ceremony
- Choice of music (we can play CDs, USB sticks and MP3 players)
- Personal vows
- A reading
If giving notice for a ceremony in this room:
- For ceremonies before 1 October 2018 your notices must read ‘The Sovereign Suite’.
- For ceremonies on or after 1 October 2018 your notices must read ‘The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London’
Notices bearing the incorrect description will not be valid and will need to be amended or given again.
A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment must be made no later than 2 months before the ceremony. If bookings are made within 2 months of the ceremony the fee must be paid in full at the time of booking. The Register Office reserves the right to cancel a ceremony if payment has not been received.