Request outreach services

Use this form to request our specialist workers to attend any public place to provide advice and assistance to those:

  • Sleeping rough
  • Misusing drugs
  • Street drinking'

'Street drinkers' are dependent on alcohol, who can be seen drinking at any hour of the day, often at the same location.

If you think someone may need help, complete this form and we will arrange for the right service to attend.

Emergencies and anti-social behaviour

We ensure people get advice and access to the services they need to help them with their problems. We do not provide immediate or emergency response. Therefore,

  • If the behaviour of the people/person involved is criminal or anti-social, your first call should be to the Police.
  • If you are worried about the wellbeing of those involved, then you should consider calling an ambulance.