Special Educational Needs sixth forms/colleges

Visiting a college is usually the best way to find out if it’s the right one for you. We suggest that you speak to the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo), Additional Learner Support team, or the head of college/sixth form when contacting a college for the first time.

Wandsworth Information, Advice and Support Service (WIASS) provides lists of colleges and sixth forms that enable you to find an appropriate one for you.

Types of colleges/sixth forms

WIASS is an impartial service so we don’t make recommendations or endorse individual schools.

Details can change quickly and although we try to update our school lists every year, some details may not be accurate. We have included links to websites where there is more information available for young people with SEND.

We suggest that you check with the sixth form/college when you contact them that they have the appropriate environment for your particular needs. You can use the Ofsted website to find inspection results.

More information

If you have any questions about the lists, or you would like more advice or information, contact WIASS.