Educational psychology: services for schools and the community
Why use our services
- Our psychologists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the regulatory body for psychologists practicing in the UK.
This ensures they meet the required standards for safe, lawful and effective practice and are therefore allowed to offer psychological services to the general public.
- Our quality assurance systems mean that our psychologists work with professional supervision and keep their practice up to date through ongoing professional development.
- We offer high quality services and an excellent track record for providing services to all maintained schools in the borough since 1990.
- We have exceptional local knowledge and links.
- We are an integrated part of Wandsworth Council's Department of Children's Services and have direct access to all Children in Need and Looked After teams, as well as the Special Needs Assessment section.
- Our highly trained and skilled psychological workforce provide consultation, assessment and intervention skills to children and young people and those who live and work with them.
- We have close links with Integrated Children's Centres and local CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) and GP services, and major targeted mental health interventions in schools (TaMHS) across the borough including Marlborough Family Groups and Place 2 Be.