How to apply or renew
You can apply for a Blue Badge online or fill out an application form.
This process applies to new applications and renewals.
You will need:
- Proof of identification
- National Insurance number
- Details of your current Blue Badge (if you have one)
- To upload a photo of yourself (if applying online)
- To attach a signed photo (if applying by application form)
- Proof of residency
- Driving licence number (if you have one)
In person and by post
You can post or hand deliver an application form.
- Download an application form
- Call 020 8871 8871 to request an application form to be sent to you.
- Collect a form from the Customer Centre.
Send completed applications to:Wandsworth Council
Concessionary Travel Team
Town Hall Extension
Wandsworth High Street
Alternatively, you can hand deliver it to the Customer Centre.
After you apply
Once a Blue Badge application is approved, it will take 7-10 working days for Blue Badge Improvement Service (BBIS) to dispatch the badge to the council for the applicants personal collection. The Blue Badge must be collected from the Customer Centre by the applicant.