How to apply for a trade scratch card
There are two types of trade permit scratch card.
- allows a trades person to park for a whole day, in an all-day CPZ; or
- for the hour of control in a one-hour CPZ.
- allows a trades person to park for 5 or 6 consecutive zone days depending on whether the CPZ operates from Monday to Friday or Monday to Saturday.
- can be purchased for all-day or one-hour CPZs.
How to use a trade scratch card
Trades persons should buy scratch cards in advance and use when required.
Each scratch card must then be validated by scratching off the date (if a daily permit) or dates (if a weekly permit) and writing in the registration number of the vehicle on which it is to be displayed.
Full instructions for use are shown on the permits.
How to buy a trade scratch card
Apply by post or in person
Complete the application form.
If you apply by post:
You should send the:
- completed application form
- required documents
- your payment by cheque or postal order
PO Box 8887
We aim to process postal applications for the trade scratch cards within two working days. They will then be sent to you by second class post.
If you apply in person:
You should bring the:
- completed application form;
- required documents; and
- payment by credit/debit card, cheque or postal order.
To the Customer Centre or to one of the libraries listed here.