Resident visitor permits
From 2 August 2018, the email address used to send out emails about parking permits and parking charge notices in Wandsworth will change to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add this address to your address book so that these emails are not blocked by any spam or junk email filters.
Visitor permits can only be issued to residents.
There are two types available.
- Paperless Visitor Permit (PVP) - Apply online and does not require the visitor to display a paper permit in their vehicle.
- Visitor permit scratch cards - Available by post or in person for residents who do not have internet access or would prefer to display a paper permit.
Who can use the permits?
- long stay visitors to residents in all-day zones, for whom the pay and display machines, which provide short term parking, are not suitable.
- visitors to residents in one-hour zones, where pay and display facilities are not available, and parking during the hour of control is designated for permit holders only.
- tradesmen working on properties within a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ).
Where permits are valid
The permits are only for use within the CPZ for which they are issued and are not valid for any other CPZ within the borough.
Permits are not valid for off-street car parks, private road schemes or housing estates.
Ten free one-hour resident visitor permits
Resident permit holders are also entitled to 10 free one-hour resident visitor permits in a rolling 12-month period, for use within CPZs that have one hour of control. These permits are only issued upon request and are posted by second class post.
Requests can be sent to email@example.com or by calling 020 8871 8871.