Better Schools, More Choice
Driving up standards
The borough’s tally of good or outstanding schools now stands at 95 per cent - making Wandsworth one of the top five best performing local authorities in the country.
This 95 per cent score covers all the borough’s primary, secondary and special schools. In comparison only an average of 74 per cent of schools in other parts of the country and 80 per cent in London have been found to be good or outstanding by Ofsted.
Information from our Open Data pages
- Average A-Level points score per pupil Updated
- Children in care who are in a stable placement. Updated
- Pupils achieving at least 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C including English and Maths. Updated
- Pupils making good progress between Key Stages 2 and 4 in English Updated
- Pupils making good progress between Key Stages 2 and 4 in Maths Updated
- Pupils progressing by 2 levels in reading between Key Stages 1 and 2
- Pupils progressing by 2 levels in writing between Key Stages 1 and 2
- Pupils progressing by 2 levels in Maths between Key Stages 1 and 2 Updated
- Young people aged 16 - 18 who are not in education, training or employment (NEET) (Updated)