Clapham Junction Partnership Board
The objective of the body is to help co-ordinate, develop and improve the commercial, residential and environmental aspects of Clapham Junction in a sustainable way.
- Implementation of a £1million townscape improvement programme in St John’s Road and Lavender Hill – improving conditions for pedestrians and security.
- £225,000 programme of physical improvements under the Conservation Area Partnership programme.
- Helping to secure £10 million private sector investments
- Expansion of Northcote Road Market
- New image and banner programme for Clapham Junction.
- An imaginative programme of marketing and events, including the very successful Battersea Literature Festival.
- Helped establish and develop the retail radio system.
- Created a town centre web site to promote the area: www.clapham-junction.com
Agendas and minutes
You can request copies of Partnership Board meetings and minutes by emailing email@example.com.