Healthy eating and weight loss
Weight management groups and support
Making a Change4Life doesn't need to be difficult. With a little help, it can be really rewarding and fun.
Weight loss groups
We fund a range of public health programmes for almost anyone who wants to live longer and feel fitter by making healthy changes in their lives.
Fun and exciting programmes are free for people who live, work or go to school in Wandsworth.
Adult weight management programme: free vouchers are available for joining a weight loss support group with either Slimming World or Weight Watchers.
To find out if you are able to receive the vouchers contact:Wandsworth Weight Management Team
020 8871 5017
- Healthy weight management for young people and their families, including ‘New Mum New You’, and ‘Boost’.
Want to help yourself?
Good news, you have already taken the first step by looking for good advice online!
Am I a healthy weight? Find out with the BMI Healthy Weight Calculator
- Free NHS weight loss guide - a 12 week guide to weight loss
- British Dietetic Association: weight loss fact sheet
- Change4Life 'Swap it Don't Stop It' simple tips for losing weight
- British Heart Foundation: 'So you want to lose weight...for good' a weight loss guide for men and women
Download a smartphone app
- MyFitnessPal: An online food and activity diary that is very simple to use and motivates you to keep on track
Find out about...
- Physical activity and the range of activities available locally
- Healthy Eating for adults and children