Children and Family Services

Young people's right to complain

We aim to make sure you are happy with our services.

If, however, you are unhappy about any aspect of our services, please complain to us.

Talk, write, phone or do it online, but do tell us.

Don't just put up with it! If something is wrong you should complain.

You can contact us by telephone 0800 389 8257 (ask for the complaints officer), email, or write to:

Complaints Team 
Children's Services
Wandsworth Council
The Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
SW18 2PU

Related websites and contacts