Wandsworth Youth Service
Youth support service
We provide services for all young people aged 11 to 19 and up to 25 if they have a learning difficulty or disability.
Services are delivered across three areas covering the whole of Wandsworth, and the area offices are in:
- Tooting (which includes central Wandsworth)
- Roehampton and Putney.
Services for young people
We cater for all young people's needs. For example, those who:
- want to attend a youth club
- gain an award outside school
- may be at risk of dropping out of school
- may be at risk of getting into crime
- are in serious difficulty and may require social work input and family work.
Youth Work Service
- youth clubs and centres
- the youth crime prevention and detached youth work teams
- support to the voluntary sector
- the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
- Youth Voice, the Youth Council and other programmes.
We also manage two Connexions Centres.
For more information, visit the Wandsworth Youth website.