What is a Direct Payment?
Free Training Courses for Wandsworth Borough Personal Assistants
Individuals working as Personal Care Assistants (PAs) in Wandsworth can attend relevant Adult Social Care training courses provided by Wandsworth Council for free.
Examples of courses you can attend are:
- Safeguarding adults: Basic awareness
- Dignity workshop (Social Workers have priority)
- Autism awareness
- Fluids and nutrition
- Food hygiene, infection control, cross infection and HIV
- Health & Safety and Lone working
- Mental Health Awareness
There are some event/courses on the site with fees so please remember to check that the event/course you want to book is free.
What you need to do
Register on the Adult Social Care area of the Wandsworth Training and Professional Development Online website.
- Employment Area: Wandsworth private or Independent Service/Organisation
- Organisation: Personal Care Assistants (Wandsworth Adult PAs)
Once you have registered you can search for and request a place on training events relevant to your role. A confirmation of your booking will be sent to you within 10 days of the training event start date.