Request a copy of your lease
If you are a leaseholder of a property where we still own the freehold, we can provide you with a copy of your lease.
There is a fee of £20 for this service.
You can request a copy:
- Online using our request a copy of your lease form
- In person at the Town Hall
- In writing using our lease request authorisation form.
Ways to pay
You can pay in several ways
- By phone: using your debit/credit card 020 8871 8167
- By post: make cheques payable to Wandsworth Council and send it to the address shown.
Signed authorisation and proof identity
We will only release a copy of the lease(s) to the leaseholder or to their representative if we have signed authorisation from the leaseholder.
Collecting in person
If you want to collect the copy in person, you will need to phone to make an appointment.
You must also bring two forms of acceptable identification. One of which must be photographic ID (i.e. passport or driving licence).
We will aim to provide a copy of a lease within two working days of receiving the correct fee and signed lease request form.
How to contact usThe Deeds Clerk
Wandsworth High Street
Phone: 020 8871 6015