Temporary accommodation

Report a repair or problem

If you are in a B&B, Hostel or supported accommodation there is usually an on-site caretaker or housekeeper that you should contact in the first instance.

If you are placed in a privately managed accommodation you should contact the landlord. If the issue remains unresolved after a reasonable amount of time you should contact the Temporary Accommodation Team on 020 8871 6840.

If you have been accommodated by the Property Management Team (Nightingale Square, Council managed accommodation such as Edwin Trayfoot Lodge) you should contact the Property Management Team on 020 8871 6840.

Pages in Temporary accommodation