Pay your bill to the Income Collection Service
Arranging finances to pay your bill
- Monthly budget - Make a monthly budget and stick to it. Online budget calculators can help, such as the National Debtline.
- Direct debits for monthly costs - helps you keep track of finances, and save money because many companies offer discounts if you pay by direct debit.
- Financial advisors - see where your money is being spent and whether it should change. Find a financial advisor in your area.
Wandsworth Advice Services
Citizens Advice Bureau
- Telephone: 020 7042 0333
- Wandsworth Advice Services website
Open Monday to Friday.
Roehampton166 Roehampton Lane,
Other advice services
Adult Social Services Access Team
- Telephone: 0808 169 656
- Visit Age UK website
Battersea Law Centre
- Telephone: 020 7585 0716
- Visit the Battersea Law Centre website
Benefits Telephone Advice Service
A confidential telephone Service is available for people with disabilities, their representatives and their carers.
- Telephone: 0800 88 22 00
- Textphone: 0800 24 33 55
- Telephone: 0800 197 6026
- Visit Business Debtline website
Aimed specifically at young people who need help.
- Telephone: 0808 001 3219
Council Tax and Housing Benefit
Department for Work and Pensions
- Wandsworth: 020 8682 8000
- Wimbledon: 020 8652 5000
- Visit Department for Work and Pensions website
Housing Aid CentreHousing Customer Centre
90 Putney Bridge Road
- Telephone: 020 8871 6840
- Email: email@example.com
Step Change: debt charity
- Telephone: 0800 138 1111
- Visit: StepChange Debt Charity website
- Telephone: 0808 808 4000
- Visit: National debtline website
Support for people suffering or recovering from long-term mental ill-health