Pay your bill to the Income Collection Service
- discuss ways to pay or make an arrangement to pay in instalments
- provide a copy of your bill
- answer questions about your bill (for example the amount charged)
- the account or invoice number
- your full name and address
- daytime telephone number
- the address of the property you are writing about if it is different to your address.
If you have overpaid, you can download a form to claim a refund and post it to us on the address given on the form.
Ways to contact us
Service charges, major works and mortgages, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal budget, sundry debts and other charges, email email@example.com
By postIncome Collection Service
PO Box 56566
Wandsworth High Street
You are advised to keep a copy of any correspondence for your own records.
Service charges, major works and mortgages, call 020 8871 6299.
Personal budget and other charges, call 020 8871 6298.
020 8871 7750