Pay your bill to the Income Collection Service

Contact us

We can:
  • discuss ways to pay or make an arrangement to pay in instalments
  • provide a copy of your bill
  • answer questions about your bill (for example the amount charged)

You will need to provide:
  • the account or invoice number
  • your full name and address
  • daytime telephone number
  • the address of the property you are writing about if it is different to your address.

If you have overpaid, you can download a form to claim a refund and post it to us on the address given on the form.

Ways to contact us 

By email

Service charges, major works and mortgages, email

Personal budget, sundry debts and other charges, email

By post 

Income Collection Service
PO Box 56566
Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
SW18 9FD

You are advised to keep a copy of any correspondence for your own records. 

By phone

Service charges, major works and mortgages, call 020 8871 6299.

Personal budget and other charges, call 020 8871 6298.

By fax

020 8871 7750