Food safety

Tell us about your food business

You need to register your food business if you store, prepare, distribute or sell food on premises in Wandsworth.

You may need to request approval before you start operating if you handle meat, fish, egg or dairy products.

Food Export Health Certificates

Any food business which exports food and drink to countries outside the European Economic Area may be require to provide a Food Export Health Certificate by the country of destination. 

Complain about food or a food business

Find out what you can complain about and who to complain to.

Complaints about food or a food business

Food inspections and hygiene ratings

Advice and auditing

Bespoke tailored advice for your business

If you need more detailed and comprehensive support we can offer bespoke advice tailored to the specific needs of your business. This might include but is not limited to new business advice, setting up or improving your food safety management system, detailed labelling guidance, or help with new legislation.

This service is chargeable at a current hourly rate of £75.

For further guidance email 

CIEH online courses

Visit the CIEH website to find suitable course providers in Wandsworth.

Make a payment

Pay online for food safety advice

In this section