Battersea Park Fireworks Display
Battersea Park Fireworks Display 2015
Tickets from the Millennium Arena have now sold out. You can still order tickets online from Ticketmaster.
Saturday 7 November
It's that time of year again, the time of year you always remember and never forget! The Battersea Park Fireworks display is a fantastic display set to music, fired by award-winning Jubilee Fireworks.
To celebrate our longest reigning monarch, this year's theme is "A Royal Night Out".
There will be a great selection of food and drink available, including seasonal mulled wine and some exciting new street food pop-ups.
Advance Tickets Only:
- £8 up to 6 November
- £10 on 7 November (online only)
Free to the under 10s with ticket. Booking fees apply.
6pm - Gates open, bar and food open
8pm - Fireworks display
There will be no entry after 8pm. There will be no tickets sold on the gate.
- No entry after 8pm
- Advance tickets only - there will be no tickets for sale on the gates
- Do not bring:
- Animals or pets
- Glass bottles
- Bag searches will be in place
There is no parking available in Battersea Park or in the surrounding streets during the event. Road closures will be in place in many of the surrounding main roads from 5pm until approximately 9.30pm.
The car parks in the park must be cleared of all vehicles by 3pm on the night of the fireworks, and any remaining vehicles will be towed. Use of public transport is encouraged.
By public transport
- Battersea Park Station - 5 mins walk
- Queenstown Road Station - 5 mins walk
- Clapham Junction Station - 20 mins walk
- Sloane Square Underground Station - 20 mins walk
- Victoria Station - 25 mins walk
Buses serving the park:
- 19 (Finsbury Park - Battersea Bridge)
- 44 (Victoria - Tooting)
- 49 (Clapham Junction - White City)
- 137 (Streatham Hill - Oxford Circus)
- 170 (Victoria - Roehampton)
- 319 (Steatham Hill - Sloane Square)
- 344 (Clapham Junction - New Cross Gate)
- 345 (Peckham - South Kensington)
- 452 (Wandsworth Road Station - Kensal Rise)
All gates are accessible. The designated disabled access route is via Alexandra Gate, Prince of Wales Drive. Disable facilities are available.
If required, you can apply for a free carer ticket when buying your ticket through Ticketmaster.
Park map and entrances
Sponsoring the event
Keep up to date
If you would like to be kept up-to-date with events in the parks, you can join our monthly mailing list.