Special treatment establishment licences

Objecting to a licence or raising concerns about a special treatment establishment

Object to a licence application

You have the right to comment if a premises wishes to apply for a new special treatment licence or wishes to renew an existing licence. Object to a licence application.

Complain about a premises providing special treatments

How to make a complaint about special treatment establishment. Complain about a special treatment establishment.