Special treatment establishment licences

Complain about a licensed premises providing special treatments

If you have a problem with a premises providing special treatments, you should in the in the first instance discuss the issues informally with the premises licence holder.

In many cases they will not be aware of the problem and this will give them the opportunity to resolve the issues.

If this does not lead to an improvement, then you should complete an online complaint form providing as much detail as possible, as this will help us to respond to your complaint in the most efficient way.

What happens next

We will assess your complaint having regard to our complaints policy.

In any event we will respond to you within five working days to advise you of our proposed action. If we are unable to investigate your complaint we will let you know.