Representations, reviews, complaints and appeals
Complain about a licensed premises
If you have a problem with a licensed premises
In the first instance discuss the issues informally with the premises licence holder. In many cases they will not be aware of the problem and this will give them the opportunity to resolve the issues.
If this does not lead to an improvement, then you should contact us.
How to report an incident
You can report incidents as follows:
- Breach of licensing conditions: Report a licensing matter online.
- Noise from entertainment at premises: Report noise or nuisance online or call our Noise Team on 020 8871 6127.
- Protection of children and safety issues: Report a serious concern online
- Underage sales: Report online using the Advice Guide consumer complaint form.
- Crime and disorder: The Metropolitan Police, the licensing section on 020 8247 8607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breach of Planning Conditions: Find out how to report breach of planning control.
You should start to keep a written record detailing each incident, including the date, time and how you were affected. This information can be crucial if your complaint cannot be resolved informally.
You should provide as much detail as possible about when the problems happen, as this will help us to respond to your complaint in the most efficient way.