Who is liable?

Disagreeing with liability decisions

If you dispute that you are the person liable for the payment of Council Tax, you should initially make your appeal in writing to the council, giving as much evidence to support your claim as possible.

Further details of this procedure will be provided by the council if your first appeal is rejected.

You should continue to pay your original bill whilst your appeal is outstanding.

Pages in Who is liable?