Ways to pay your Council Tax

International payments

To make a payment from abroad, you will need the following details:

  • IBAN: GB28 NWBK 6022 2869 6125 44
  • Swift: NWBKGB 2L

You will also need your Council Tax account reference to pay your bill. It starts with a 8 or 9 and is on the top right hand side of your Council Tax bill.

View an example of a Council Tax bill to see where your account reference number is.