Enforcement policy

What can you do if you think you haven't been treated fairly

If you do not agree that works required by an officer are really necessary, or you wish to carry out different works to rectify the legal breach, you can discuss the matter informally with either the officer concerned or their manager.

If you are unhappy with the action taken or information or advice given by officers of Wandsworth Council or believe you have not received fair or consistent treatment, you can discuss the matter with the relevant manager. After your complaint has been investigated, you will receive a written response. If the problem is still not resolved, you should follow the council's complaints procedure. This is without prejudice to any formal appeal mechanism.


Pages in Enforcement policy