Our commitment to you
- We will draw up clear standards, setting out the level of service and performance the public and business people can expect to receive;
- We will deal with the public and business community in an open and honest way;
- We will provide a courteous, efficient and helpful service;
- We will respond promptly and positively to complaints about the service;
- We will ensure that enforcement action is proportionate to the risks in each case;
- We will carry out our duties in an equitable and consistent manner;
- We will maintain a management system to monitor and review the quality and nature of the enforcement activities undertaken in order to demonstrate the effectiveness of the policy with respect to its aims and objectives and to recommend changes and improvements.