Brightside is the magazine of Wandsworth Council. It contains a range of information about services and events.
During 2017/18 it will be published in May 2017, August 2017, November 2017 and March 2018.
- View the archive of Brightside issues dating back to 2011.
Headstart is a magazine to help families make the most out of living in Wandsworth.
Find out about our local schools, parks, libraries and more, plus what's on during the school holiday.
Headstart is delivered to all borough schoolchildren via school bookbags.
Contact the editorial and advertising team at firstname.lastname@example.org
A quarterly magazine with news for for council tenants and leaseholders. View the online archive.
Wandsworth on Social Media
Wandsworth is on Twitter at @wandbc. This includes daily updates on news, events and jobs.
Contact our customer services team on twitter at @WBC_Help.
Follow the council on Facebook at wandsworth.council.
Other council accounts include:
- Arts: Get regular updates on Twitter and Facebook.
- Business: Updates from our Economic Development Office on Twitter and Facebook.
- Community Safety: Get information and advice from Safer Wandsworth on Twitter and Facebook.
- Events: Find out what’s going on in the borough on Twitter and Facebook.
- Fostering: Find out about a career as a foster carer on Facebook.
- Health: News from our public health team on Twitter.
- Lifelong Learning: Get information on adult learning courses on Twitter.
- Mayoralty: The Mayor of Wandsworth is on Twitter.
- Parks: Updates from the Enable Parks Service on Twitter.
- Sports and physical activity: Active Wandsworth is the community sport and physical activity network for Wandsworth. It is on Twitter and Facebook.
- Youth: Get in touch with the Wandsworth Youth Council on Twitter.
News straight to your inbox
We have a number of e-newsletters, which you can receive directly to your inbox:
- Brightside Online is a weekly round-up of news, events, jobs and more
- Local Leaders is regular updates to community leaders about community safety, crime, community event, consultations and more
- Open4Business is a monthly update for the borough’s businesses including news, events and sources of funding
- Regular newsletters update residents living in the Roehampton and Battersea estate regeneration areas
- Our aviation newsletter has the latest information about the proposed expansion of Heathrow
- Find out about regeneration at Nine Elms on the South Bank
To sign up for one or more of these newsletters, go to our E-news Preference Centre.