Transport for London (TfL)
Timetables, route information and journey planners are available at the Transport for London website, which manages London Overground, Underground, buses and red routes.
Commuting to work by river is catching on with more and more Londoners.
Several different agencies are responsible for different parts of the transport system in Wandsworth. These include:
Transport for London
Visit the Transport for London website
- The Transport for London Road Network (TLRN) - these are the main roads in the borough, also known as Red Routes
- Bus services and bus route planning
- London Underground
- London Overground trains from Clapham Junction to Shepherd's Bush and Willesden Junction
Train operating companies
- Southern Railway services from Victoria through Clapham Junction, Wandsworth Common and Balham
- South West Trains services from Waterloo through Clapham Junction, Wandsworth Town, Putney, and Earlsfield
- First Capital Connect services through Tooting station just over the borough boundary
Wandsworth Mobility Forum
The Wandsworth Mobility Forum is held twice a year to enable disabled people and those with mobility impairments to have their say on accessibility in Wandsworth, and to find out what is being done to make transport more accessible.
The Forum allows council staff and transport providers to meet users of their services, and to find out how services can be improved to meet the needs of disabled and older people.
The scope of the forum includes topics such as improvements to bus, train and Underground services, infrastructure improvements, particularly at stations and bus stops, tactile paving and dropped kerb provision, bus issues, freedom passes, the blue badge scheme, door-to-door services including Taxicard and Dial-a-Ride, access to hospitals, transport policy, highways improvements and street maintenance.
The Mobility Forum is usually held in the Council Chamber, Wandsworth Town Hall on Wandsworth High Street. Space is limited, so if you would like to attend contact us to reserve your place. Assistance with transport is available on request.
9 June 2016
3 December 2015
21 May 2015
Contact us if you require further information on this forum.